November classes will be 'in-person' at three locations in 2022.
December classes will be presented only on-line via Zoom.
To qualify for the early registration discount, the registration must be received, processed and paid for two (2) weeks or more prior to the seminar date. As the two-week deadline passes for each seminar, the discounted registration will no longer be available for that seminar location. All late registrations will automatically be processed under the regular registration fee schedule.
Registration fees include certificate and bound seminar resource material shipped to your location. Late sign-ups may not receive their resource books prior to class date.
Changes, ‘split’ locations or substitutions are allowed; prior notice appreciated.
Generally, there is no refund for ‘no-shows.’
Cancellations: Please allow 6 business days for a refund, less a $25 service charge.
Cancellations within 5 business days are not refundable but payments may be applied to a future seminar within one year from cancellation date.
Single Day--Early Discount: $300.00 Single Day--Late Sign-up: $325.00
Both Days--Early Discount: $550.00 Both Days--Late Sign-up: $600.00
2022 Live Webinars (December Presentations) Frequently Asked Questions:
- We will be presenting using ZOOM video webinars in December 2021. This format allows students to participate in real-time question/answer sessions with the instructor.
- All students may attend a 'trial run' to be scheduled shortly before the seminar date to familiarize themselves with the on-line format.
- We recommend downloading the free app to your phone, tablet or computer prior to the seminar date.
- Student attendance and participation will be monitored. We will use a variation of 'roll-call' each hour at random times to confirm attendance.
- Each day of ZOOM instruction will be 4-hours total, with each 8-hour 'course' presented on successive days. (Dec. 5-6 = course 1, Dec. 12-13 = 'course 2')